How to Update/Link Aadhaar Card with Andhra Bank – Update Aadhaar: Dear user, after demonetization many of services have been implemented in the entire banks.
Here we have brought very important service which is one of them that is Aadhaar Seeding.
The process to link Aadhaar Card with Andhra Bank will see further first let’s know something about Andhra Bank.
Being a highlighted bank in this era, its network includes about 2000+branches, 15 prevalence counters and 38 offices of satellites, 1098 ATM, s are set up in the country.
So, dear user, it’s time to enjoy. As we are providing you the complete procedure for aadhar seeding andhra bank.
Because RBI norms have made it simple with the help of which you can link UIDAI Number with your account.
Kindly keep reading following paragraphs in which you will get the entire details regarding Aadhaar seeding.
Way to Link Aadhaar Card
Now, there must be several questions in your mind about Aadhar Seeding.
(Akhir Kaise Karu link) So, dear user, you need not worry as we are here, who are always ready to help you.
In view of your support, we have brought a couple of ways in which you can link aadhaar card with your Bank Account.
Andhra Bank has three processes by which you can do this.
Kindly read following mentioned details carefully to know the way to update Aadhaar link.
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
Through above-mentioned methods, you can easily update link with your account.
But now you must be thinking that these are only modes but what about steps.
So, don’t worry at all we have provided all the steps of each mode below one by one.
Documents Required to Link Aadhaar Card
You need following documents in order to process Aadhar Seeding
You must have a hard copy and Xerox of your Aadhaar card and need passbook of your bank account in case you want to link it in offline mode.
Submit it to the bank branch.
But if you are thinking to do it online modes then you don’t need any hard copy, you just need your 12 digit Aadhaar number and net banking details that’s it.
How to update aadhar card details in andhra bank [Online]
If you are willing to update Aadhaar card, then kindly keep your Aadhaar card, registered mobile number and your account passbook with you.
Even getting ready to link up you Aadhaar card:
- First, you have to visit the official website of Andhra Bank InterNet Banking which is https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/
- Then, you have to log in with your user ID and Password provided by the bank.
- Now, you have to click on the link in the home page (Registration of Aadhaar number in Internet Banking).
- Afterwards, you have to enter confirm the 12 digit of your Aadhaar card number in the respective fields correctly.
- Hence, you have to select your saving account for which Aadhaar number has to link or update.
- Now, you have to click on ‘Inquiry’ if want to know your status about linking and rejection of your Aadhaar number.
Note: The bankers will verify it manually, and if everything is OK then you will receive email on your address and messages on your registered mobile number.
Also See: How to link pan card to andhra bank account online
Link Aadhaar Card With Andhra Bank – [Offline]
If you prefer linking through offline to online then you had better follow below-mentioned steps.
It will be very helpful for you and will be able to link your Aadhaar card to your account.
- First, visit your nearest bank branch and then ask for andhra bank aadhaar link form or you can also download it from the official website.
- Hence, you get the form then fill it with correct detail and submit it with the Xerox of your Aadhaar card.
- Bank will update it after verification and then you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number concerning it.
Dear user, if you are not willing to link your Aadhaar number with your bank account neither of above mode.
Then don’t worry there is another option for you here, you can link it via SMS.
To link Aadhaar number via SMS follow below-mentioned steps.
- First, you have to check that your number is registered with bank or not.
- If you find your number is registered then can send an SMS to the 56161 and request for updating.
- Follow this to link Aadhaar number, AADHAAR <space> 15 digits Bank Account Number <space> 12 digits number AADHAAR NUMBER.
- After successful registration, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number.
Link Your Aadhaar Card via [ATM]
Unfortunately, if you don’t have any of above-mentioned faculties, then there is no use of worrying at all.
Because we have also one more option for you to link your Aadhaar card number with your account.
You can link it via ATM with very simple and easy steps as mentioned below.
- What you have to do the first visit in any Andhra ATM.
- Then, do insert in the ATM machine, thereafter under services category you have to select AADHAAR registration option.
- Now, you have to enter Aadhaar number not once though twice.
- After completion of this process, you will receive a receipt of sending the request.
Note: For more information, you may visit the official website or bookmark this page to know latest updates.